Sorry, this job has expired.
Saint Louis, MO
Working at iHeartMedia is exciting! We are the leading media and entertainment company with the largest reach of any digital, radio, outdoor or television entity in the U.S. We are always on the lookout for innovative people to help grow our brands, including iHeartMedia, Clear Channel Outdoor, Katz Media Group, Total Traffic & Weather Network (TTWN), Premiere Networks and RCS.
We are now hiring an Account Executive.
As an iHeartMedia Account Executive you will identify and develop new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; offer solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; close business; and meet set sales targets.
• High school diploma. College degree preferred.
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required.
• SalesForce experience is a plus.
• Must drive own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms.
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics.
• Must possess stress tolerance, especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures.
• Demonstrate flexibility and creativity.
• Maintain a professional appearance.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Identify and solicit new business; build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Service and grow relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identify client/agency needs and develop persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Deliver effective sales presentations.
• Steer clients based on market, platform, and station information.
• Maintain client communication and ensure client satisfaction.
• Monitor competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiate rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensure prompt payments.
• Follow all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts, and all competitive analysis.
• Create effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generate revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets.
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices.
• Strong client service relationship-building skills.
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
• Skilled in negotiation and closing proficiency.
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
• Independent, self-motivated, competitive, assertive.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
iHeartMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.