Sorry, this job has expired.
Working at iHeartMedia is exciting! We are the leading media and entertainment company with the largest reach of any digital, radio, outdoor or television entity in the U.S. We are always on the lookout for innovative people to help grow our brands, including iHeartMedia, Clear Channel Outdoor, Katz Media Group, Total Traffic & Weather Network (TTWN), Premiere Networks and RCS.
We are now hiring a Director of Marketing and Promotions.
As the Director of Marketing and Promotions you will identify and develop new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; offer solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; close business; and meet set sales targets.
• Direct the activities of employees engaged in the planning and execution of marketing, promotion, sales promotion and imaging campaigns.
• Manage the promotion and direction of advertising and marketing activities and campaigns as well as improvement of the Company's product image, market data, and information.
• Study market conditions to determine the demand for company's services or products, and indicate the need for new products or services.
• Identify potential listening audience and customers.
• Develop and evaluate marketing strategies, striving to achieve maximum profits or market share, and achieve and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Research program and campaign effectiveness.
• Track and report results to management. Provide marketing advice to markets and stations.
• Formulate marketing policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Monetize all activities and events.
• Execute remote station promotional events and materials.
• Participate with station management in determining appropriate promotions for targeted demographic.
• Maintain station event calendar, write copy for promotional spots, schedule live remotes from promotional events, prepare summaries of events, serve as primary coordinator for third party tie-ins and supervise promotions coordinator and event staff.
• Ensure the provision of prizes, promotional materials, and event collateral.
• Ensure contest rules comply with FCC regulations.
iHeartMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.