Radio Frequency Engineer
Sorry, this job has expired.
Saint Louis, MO
Working at iHeartMedia is exciting! We are the leading media and entertainment company with the largest reach of any digital, radio, outdoor or television entity in the U.S. We are always on the lookout for innovative people to help grow our brands, including iHeartMedia, Clear Channel Outdoor, Katz Media Group, Total Traffic & Weather Network (TTWN), Premiere Networks and RCS.
We are now hiring a Radio Frequency Engineer.
As the Radio Frequency Engineer you will maintain overall digital broadcasting electronic systems and related equipment for optimum transmission/broadcast performance. You will be on call 24/7.
• 3-5 years Radio Frequency (RF) engineering experience
• Experience with FM, AM directional array and associated transmission equipment
• SBE Certification preferred
• Must be able to be on call 24/7
• Knowledge of networking and digital systems (not limited to streaming and audio storage/playout/production systems)
• Maintain traditional radio and digital broadcasting electronic systems and equipment used to ensure optimum transmission and/or broadcast performance, including electromechanical equipment such as switchers, consoles, transmitters, transceivers, and radio/voice modems.
• Respond to equipment outages, malfunctions, and related technical problems in a timely manner.
• Conduct diagnostic testing, repair, and replacement activities.
• Provide information technology solutions and services in the design, development, modification, implementation, and maintenance of cost-effective infrastructure.
• Document equipment maintenance, repair, and replacements.
• Decide test equipment, parts, and related tools needed for use in maintenance and repair. Install, maintain, and support desktop computer equipment for internal users.
• Maintain and repair information technology systems for assigned stations/locations.
• Maintaine and keep up company-owned facilities, buildings, and transmitters.
• Work directly with Market Engineering Director on technical issues, facility systems, and operations that affect revenue.
• Ability to work in high-pressure/fast pace environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Chief Operator fulfillment.
iHeartMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.