Saint Louis, MO
Can you multi-task with ease? Are you able to meet deadlines? Are you a “behind the scenes” type of person who gets the job done? If so, then you are just the type of person we want as our hard-working, highly-motivated Sales Assistant to support our busy sales staff.
• 4-year college degree preferred.
• Radio experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Extremely detail-oriented.
• Work closely with Sales Managers, National Sales Coordinator, and sales staff.
• Input national traffic.
• Act as back up for the national department.
• Communicate effectively with clients and sales staff.
• Maintain station sales and marketing materials.
• Use radio research tools.
• Assist staff with sponsorship proposals and recaps.
• Generate contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request.
• Send out spot times upon client request.
• Generate reports in Viero and Radio Fusion and prepare for managers upon request.
• Work rotating shifts as receptionist.
• Prepare, edit, and finalize sales presentations.
• Provide assistance to staff regarding various software programs.
• Assist Account Executives with revisions when requested.
• Must possess very strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
iHeartMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.